Behold: The world’s best-selling protein is now portable!
The bars come in 5 on-the-go flavors: Chocolate Brownie, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Cookies ‘N Cream, White Chocolate Raspberry, and Cinnamon Pecan Roll. Each bar has less than 4 grams of sugar and contains 8-10 grams of fiber. Every flavor packs 20g of high quality whey protein isolate and milk protein isolate. I prefer this softer bar over the similar Quest Bar because the Opti-Bar is less chewy and less in your face sweet.
Below is a definitive foodie-approved ranking of Optimum Nutrition Opti-Bar:
1) White Chocolate Raspberry
2) Cinnamon Pecan Roll
3) Chocolate Brownie
4) Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
5) Cookies ‘N Cream
1) White Chocolate Raspberry: First impression opening the bar was great. It was super fragrant with a scent of fresh raspberries and was stuffed to the brim with mini white chocolate chips throughout the bar. This flavor is crave worthy, moist and hands-down my favorite out of the line. I’ve got to get myself a box of this flavor!
2) Cinnamon Pecan Roll: This bar reminds me of fresh baked cinnamon rolls. It features a vanilla bean frosting coating and sweet cinnamon base. The bar is soft without being too chewy.
3) Chocolate Brownie: This bar doesn’t have an inside shot because it was the first one I devoured. It has a deep chocolate base with chunky chocolate chips throughout the bar. It could help curb hunger and chocolate cravings all in one.
4) Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: This bar had lots of large chocolate chunks. Like all these bars they are not chalky and have the consistency of a less chewy quest bar. I want to try this crumbled over halo top so badly!
5) Cookies ‘N Cream: I was surprised to see a light chocolate base with real cookie chunks accompanied by chunks of Oreo-cookie-like cream filling. The chunks were plentiful and definitely not half-assed.
Overall, I would recommend these bars to anyone looking for an easy way to curb their cravings on-the-go. These also are a super easy way to get your protein content up without the shaker or an oven! I love that they have less than 4g of sugar in each bar so you can be sure you’re not consuming too much processed sugar. You can purchase yours today here.
Make sure you are following Optimum Nutrition across all social media platforms for giveaways, news and coupons: