Mighty Meals are convenient, fresh, delicious and healthy. I love how the chef changes the meal selection every week. Getting your food is easy, you order online and you can pick up your food at the various locations they have around northern Virginia. Save countless hours on meal prepping and on guesstimating macros and calories. Each balanced meal has the nutrition facts posted on the front of the packaging as well listed online so you can see that before you order. They also have some vegetarian options and gluten-free options. You can order yours today here.
- Bison Lasagna: This lasagna is so delicious you would never know that the noodles are gluten-free. They even fooled me and I’m Italian. Every slice is stuffed to the brim with local ground Bison from Cibola Farms in Culpeper, VA. I added a little bit of fresh parmesan to mine and some more sauce and it tasted like it was fresh out of the oven. This was my favorite meal for sure that I tried.
- Farmhouse Burger: The farmhouse grass-fed beef burger came in a close second. It came with freshly made low sugar BBQ sauce, tomato, lettuce, onion and a side of hand-cut sweet potato fries
- BBQ Salmon: The fresh salmon was wild caught and it came with truffle mashed potatoes. The BBQ sauce was very flavorful and hit the spot. The salmon was a hearty portion size and left me feeling full but light.
- Basil and Herb Rubbed Chicken Breast: This meal was paired with wild rice and roasted brussels sprouts with pastured chopped bacon from a local farm. It was really good but I wish that they gave you more brussels sprouts.
- Vietnamese Pork Bowl: This meal had a weird scent and I can’t tell if it was coming from the sauce or the cabbage. This was my least favorite meal.
Overall, I would recommend Mighty Meals to anyone with little time to cook who wants to maintain portion control while eating delicious food.
Make sure you are following Mighty Meals across all social media platforms for giveaways, news and coupons: