|Macro Breakdown||Fat (g)||Carb (g)||Protein (g)||Total Cal|
|For all of mix prepared (12 muffins)||35||103||51||931|
|For a muffin||3||8||4||77|
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 2-3 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. dark agave
- Truvia to taste
Makes 12 muffins!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a muffin pan with coconut oil.
- Put all ingredients into a medium sized bowl and mix with immersion blender or whisk until well mixed.
- Let sit 5 minutes.
- Use ⅓ cup measure to spoon into muffin tins.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until starting to brown and not soft when lightly touched on the top.
- Let cool 2 minutes, drizzle with honey (if desired) and serve. *you can even top muffins with coconut or nuts before you bake as well*