|Macros||Fat (g)||Carb (g)||Protein (g)|
|Half of sweet potato fries||7||53||6|
|All of sweet potato fries||14||107||13|
|1/4 of fries||3||26||3|
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil (plus a little more for brushing the parchment paper)
- 1 egg white (optional, but creates crispiness!)
- 1/2 tbsp. Flavor God (Garlic Spice)
- Black pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 450.
- Put baking sheet in the oven to heat up by itself for 5-10 minutes this helps get them crispy
- Cut sweet potatoes into thin sticks.
- Whisk together egg white, olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a bowl. Put sliced potatoes in the bowl and coat well with the mixture.
- Brush a piece of parchment paper (to cover baking sheet) with olive oil.
- Line up potato slices on parchment paper & DO NOT let them touch to ensure crispiness.
- Put the parchment paper on top of the already-hot baking sheet. Bake for 10 mins and then flip the fries over with a spatula and bake for another 10 minutes (or until desired crispiness is attained).
- Enjoy fries immediately, for left overs heat fries up in the oven